“No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
The extent to which you genuinely care for your employees is the same extent to which they will care for your customers and each other.
1. Do it, don’t say it. Actions really do speak louder than words.
2. Give a book and inscribe it with a meaningful message.
3. Send a thoughtful text:
• at the end of a challenging workday
• to an employee who is traveling for business
• to an employee who is beginning their hard-earned vacation.