“Teammates are there for each other even after the noise of the crowd is gone. ”
Workplace happiness is more correlated to connections with co-workers than with direct supervisors.
1. Encourage collaboration and communication, whereas these ideas flows impact job performance.
2. Hire teammates that are knowledgeable and talented.
3. Develop a vibrant peer recognition program.
4. Celebrate your co-workers by sharing stories and memories.
5. Give gift cards as a reward for milestone accomplishments.