“The way your employees feel is the way your customers feel. And if your employees don’t feel valued, neither will your customers.”
- Sybil F. Stershic
Effective onboarding can reduce turnover, increase employee happiness and productivity.
Effective onboarding tips:
1. Utilize Personal-Identity Socialization.
2. Designate an On-boarding Partner.
3. Provide access to tools and information.
4. Have a plan, utilize a checklist.
5. Make a great first impression.
6. Involve senior leaders.
7. Don’t forget the swag!