Mentoring best practices:
1. Share your stories. Ask for their story and then ask if they’d like for you to tell them yours.
2. Ask probing questions:
• What do you do to “reboot” so that the busyness and tech overload in your life does not result in burnout?
• Who has been most influential in your life?
• What would you have done differently in your life if you had the chance?
3. Teach them how to fish. Don’t give them the fish.
4. How you model and conduct your life is one of the greatest inspirations.