“I think every person has the ability to affect change…through our every thought our every word, the way that we interact with other people. We are constantly affecting the world.”
- Adam Yauch
Positive interactions increase good feelings, increase morale and improve work satisfaction.
1. Healthy interactions start by accepting others.
2. Accepting others starts with accepting yourself.
3. You accept yourself through healthy self esteem.
4. Healthy self esteem recognizes we all have successes and failings.
5. Everyone has intrinsic worth which is not increased nor decreased by actions, words, or thoughts.