“Self reflection is the school of wisdom.”
- Baltasar Gracian
People who reflect perform better, are happier, more productive and are less burned out than people who don’t.
1. Great self-reflection questions:
• How are you helping your colleagues achieve their goals?
• How are you not helping or even hindering their progress?
• How might you be contributing to your least enjoyable relationship at work?
• How could you have been more effective in a recent meeting?
2. Schedule time to reflect. Most leaders are driven by their calendars. So, schedule your reflection time and then commit to keep it. And if you find yourself trying to skip it or avoid it, reflect on that!