“I’ve got a theory: if you love your workspace, you’ll love your work a little more.”
- Cynthia Rowley
Designing workspaces as strategic tools can improve performance.
1. According to Dr. Waber visiting scientist at MIT, “Re-engineering spaces for interactions over efficiencies can increase sales.”
2. Invest in inviting and well stocked break rooms to increase social interactions.
3. Add plants to your workspace, they are visually appealing and naturally calming.
4. Choose beautiful and practical furniture.
5. Ensure there is as much natural light as possible.