“To lead others, you need a compelling vision. But lofty words are not enough. A vision statement must draw a crystal-clear picture of the future that guides action. ”
- Michael Hyatt
A compelling vision creates collective ambition which inspires your team to win when others are losing.
1. As Michael Hyatt suggests, “Make your vision concrete, specific, and inviting, and others will join you in making it a reality”.
2. Put your vision on a pocket card that everyone in the org can carry with them.
3. Post your vision in highly visible spaces.
4. Open meetings by reading your vision statement.
5. Track metrics that align with your org’s vision.