We use your personal information in a variety of ways. The information we collect about you varies based on the way that you use our Services, for example, whether you are an Administrator or Respondent. However, in both roles, the information we collect and process is necessary for our business, so that we can provide you with the expected Services.
We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
When using our Services as an Administrator, these are some ways we may use your personal information:
- Create an account with us: We need your personal information in order to create an account and for you to be able to login to your account.
- Provide you with our Services: Providing you with access, use of our platform, and customer support requires us to access your personal information so that we can help offer assistance with technical issues.
- Manage our Services: We use your information to provide our Services and improve those Services as well. Some examples are:
- monitor and improve our Services;
- personalize, enhance and customize your experience when you use our Services (including presenting the Culture Booster platform in the best format for you based on the device you use to access the Culture Booster platform);
- develop new updates and features;
- enforce our policies when we are made aware of potential breaches;
- prevent potentially illegal, undesirable or abusive activities;
- investigate complaints made by you or about you;
- respond to legal requests (subpoenas, warrants, mandatory information requests, etc.).
- Contact you about the Services: We may need to contact you via email, mail, or telephone to inform you about matters, such as changes to our Services, terms, or policies.
- Respond to legal requests and prevent harm: We may receive a legal request, or be informed of a harmful situation, or potential harm, to someone. As a result, we may need to inspect your personal information or data to respond appropriately to that request or threat.
When using our Services as a Respondent, these are some ways we may use your personal information:
- Providing the Services: When you respond to Customer surveys, we will share that information with the Customer and Administrators. What information we share and how your answers are displayed to analyze and report your answers (either in aggregate or individual form) will vary depending on the type of survey. It is important to read the Confidentiality Notice before responding to a survey. The Confidentiality Notice will explain how your survey answers will be shared and used.
- Creating aggregated de-identified data: We will create aggregated de-identified. For example, we will use the aggregated de-identified data for survey benchmarks. We may also share the aggregated de-identified data with customers, prospects, partners for business, or research purposes.
- Preventing harm: We may disclose your information to the Customer or relevant authorities if your use of our Services indicates a risk of harm to you or to others.