In this article
We outline the community guidelines that must be followed to maintain a safe and inclusive environment for all users.
- No hate speech or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic.
- No harassment or bullying of any kind.
- No sharing of personal information of others without their explicit consent.
- No sharing of illegal or malicious content.
- No sharing of copyrighted or trademarked material without permission.
- No spamming or self-promotion without permission.
- No organizing or promoting of events or actions that are not endorsed by your organization.
- No engaging in any other activity that is prohibited by law or that disrupts the normal functioning of your organization.
- Respect others’ privacy and do not share any sensitive information without permission.
- Follow the instructions of your organization’s moderators and administrators.
Note: This list can be modified at anytime according to your organization or Culture Booster’s preferences.