How to create a 1:1 in Summary
To get started
To get started with Summary 1:1’s, click the Summary icon on the left-hand side.
1. Schedule a 1:1
It takes just a few minutes to schedule a 1:1 meeting.
- Click the ‘Meeting Builder’ button.
- Select the person you’d like to meet with (either type their name in the 'Participant 2' input field or scroll through the list of names until you reach them).
- Select the date and time you’d like to meet at.
- If the meeting is recurring, click the ‘recurring’ toggle. Then, choose the interval for which you’d like the meeting to recur (1 Day, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 1 Month).
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
💡 An email notification will go out to you and the person you'd like to meet with for them to confirm the meeting time and recurrence (if applicable).
2. Add to Calendar
In the 1:1 confirmation email, there's a section titled "Add to Calendar".
- Select the Calendar service you’d like the meeting to be added to.
- Follow the instructions for the Calendar service provider.
3. Add agenda items
To add agenda items to your 1:1 begin by selecting a discussion topic. There are three topics to choose from: CARE, Custom, and Goal/Task.
- Click the ‘+’ button to add a new agenda item
- Select the topic type (CARE, Goal/Task, or Custom)
- If, CARE is chosen
- Choose a CARE topic (Coaching, Appreciation, Rapport, Evaluation)
- Select a question you’d like to discuss
- If, Goal/Task is chosen
- Choose a Goal or Task
- Select the Goal or Task you’d like to discuss
- If, Custom is chosen
- Type the topic you’d like to discuss.
Continue clicking the '+' button to add a new blank template question which you then choose the format of and repeat until done.
3. Once all your agenda items have been added, click the ‘Save’ button.